Business Director Ventilation & Neonatal care Nordic
Position: Business Director Ventilation & Neonatal care – Nordic
Reports to: CEO and member of the Nordic Management Team
Localization: Timik Group AB, currently in Hammarbacken 4a, Sollentuna, Sweden
The Business Director Ventilation & Neonatal Care Nordic
Timik Group is currently recruiting a Business Director Ventilation & Neonatal - Nordic with a special focus on the products and solutions within the prioritized ventilation and neonatal range. The current product portfolio has annual sales of about 30 MSEK in the Nordics (neonatal product portfolio). Timik Group has recently included two Swiss companies, Acutronic and IMT Medicals, in the ventilator product portfolio. This means that Timik Group has the opportunity to offer the market top quality ventilation products in the Nordics.
The objective is to establish Acutronic and IMT Medical ventilators in the market, and to grow the business segments substantially over the coming years by growing the existing portfolio and to bring in new relevant products to the product portfolio. For more information please visit: IMT Medical and Acutronic.
The Business Director Nordic will be a valid member of the Timik Group management
- Timik Group is a renowned Nordic company with a strong brand, a long successful history and high-quality products.
- Be part of the Timik Group’s growth journey as a member of the Nordic Management team – that means influence over corporate strategy, direction and key decisions.
- The Business Director - Nordic will be in charge for the future Nordic business development within ventilation and neonatal care, meaning that the role has a major influence and impact on commercial growth opportunities.
- Be part of an attractive company culture and a collaborative team with high competency and knowledge within ventilation and neonatal care, as well as other functions and clinical areas.
- For the right profile there will be great opportunities for professional and personal development, as well as Company partnership and profit sharing.
Qualifications, experience and competency profile
We are looking for a Business Director - Nordic with the ability to lead and develop the business and create strong long-term relations within Ventilation and Neonatal care. The Business Director is a strong leader with a commercial profile, a clear personal drive and a solid track record from successful sales and business development projects.
The position is based at the Timik Group Nordic headquarters at Hammarbacken 4a, Sollentuna, Sweden, combined with home office. The role requires travelling primarily in the Nordics as well as fluent Swedish (Norwegian, Danish) and very good English.
Experience, skills and competency
- Solid experience from successful healthcare sales, preferable within medtech (ventilation, intensive care, critical care).
- Autonomous, assumes ownership and responsibility for delivery of agreed objectives.
- Commercially aware and a mature business leader.
- Excellent sales- and business development results.
- Proactive “can do” attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and informal leader capabilities.
- Professional in customer interactions.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal & listening).
- Analytical and business planning skill.
- Good financial understanding.
- Previous experience from tender business is an advantage.
- Previsous experience from a Nordic or international position is an advantage.
Education and knowledge
- Higher academic education, preferrably in health care, technical or business.
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and English (oral and written).
- PC Literate/MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM-system.
For inquires and more information about the Business Director - Nordic position, please contact Magnus Klingberg, Recruitment Consultant at PeakSearch.
Apply for the position at Peaksearch
Magnus Klingberg: Send mail til Magnus, +46 (0)8 545 00 100, +46 (0)70 678 09 92.